The weekend

Monday, August 27, 2012

The main event this past weekend was my friend and former coworker's wedding, which was a very fancy affair in downtown DC.  Local weddings are so much fun and this one was even more so because our friends Lindsey and Mike were there along with another former coworker who we hadn't seen in forever.

All dolled up!
The bride and groom were gorgeous and happy, the venue was stunning, the food and drinks were delicious and the wedding band was one of the best I have ever seen.  The lead guy seriously seems destined to be a star and we all had a little crush on him.  What more can you ask for from a Saturday night? 

As always, the weekend is never long enough but it was a great one. Happy Monday and best wishes for the week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you would have posted the picture from the photo booth! hhahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally wanted to but I don't have a scanner! I guess I could have been resourceful and taken a picture OF the picture...drats! We are still giggling about it and Greg is especially proud.

    ReplyDelete

happy little lark All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger